Thank you – and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Your relationship with Ideal Shopping Direct Limited (“Ideal”)
- 1.2. You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the Prize Draw.
- 1.3 Ideal may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from us on our website www.createandcraft.tv . You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the Prize Draw after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
- 1.4 Any personal information that you provide to us will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- 2. Prize Draw rules
- 2.1 The Prize Draw is organised by Ideal Shopping Direct Limited of Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG.
- 2.2 Ideal reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these rules at any time without prior notice.
- 2.3 In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, notice, conduct and result the decision of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited shall be final and no other correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- 2.4 To enter, you must be a Create and Craft Club Member and give your email address, membership number, full name and telephone number via the phone or on the Create and Craft website between 21.00 Tuesday, 20th March and 21.00 Tuesday 24th April. There will be one entry per customer order.
- 2.5 The winners will be chosen at random after midday Wednesday 25thApril 2012. All eligible entries received by this time will automatically be included.
- 2.6 Employees of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited or any company involved in the Prize Draw, or any advertising agency or web company connected with Ideal, are not eligible to enter. Ideal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.To qualify to enter the competition you must be aged 18 or over.
- 2.7 The winner and a partner or friend (both must be 18 years of age or over) will be invited to the Create and Craft studios for a behind the scenes tour, to meet the Create and Craft team, meet presenters, lunch and the chance to appear on air. There will be 1 Prize Draw Winner. The prize does not include travel costs to and from Peterborough.
- 2.8 The winner will be announced on the Create and Craft Website on Tuesday, May 1st 2012. The prize winner will be notified personally by telephone on the day of the announcement, or the next working day after the announcement.
- 2.9 The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Ideal reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- 2.10 Ideal cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting any prize. Ideal cannot accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or damaged postal entries.
- 2.11 Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Ideal reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- 3. General legal terms
- 3.2 Nothing in these terms excludes or limits Ideal’s liability for losses which may not be excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this, Ideal shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your entry to the Prize Draw, including indirect or consequential losses such as loss of profit , loss of goodwill or business reputation, or loss of data suffered by you.
- 3.3 You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Ideal is a part may directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these terms. Other than this, no other person or company may benefit from these terms.
- 3.4 These terms, shall be governed by English law. Ideal and you agree to submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from these terms.