This is a very special Tattered Lace Magazine issue indeed - not only do you receive FIVE FREE dies, but you also receive an extra eight pages consisting of 16 projects that show you how to make the most beautiful flowers and leaves!
This five free dies include Carnation, Fuchsia, Lily and Chrysanthemum designs.
Making these paper flowers becomes addictive - you will really enjoy creating not only cards, but gifts, home décor and perhaps help with wedding preparations. Imagine having all the buttonholes ready to go weeks before the wedding!
Guest designers this month include Vikki Deakin, Anna Higginbottom, Karen Lines and Debbie Stevens. They have created beautiful, sweet, stylish, chic, magical and simply delightful projects for you to enjoy and take inspiration from, taking us from London to Paris and onto a Magic Kingdom.
The FREE papers this issue are perfect to work with the feature dies and have all been designed especially for the magazine.
Tattered Lace Magazine Features:
- Another fantastic product from the award-winning Tattered Lace
- Every Tattered Lace magazine is written and edited by our very own Nancy Watt - Nancy creates projects using Tattered Lace dies, helping you step-by-step to create stunning projects
- Every Tattered Lace magazine comes complete with a free die (5 dies) worth £16.99
- Dies are designed by our very own Stephanie Weightman
- 1 x Tattered Lace Magazine Issue 11
- Comes with the free '5 dies to make 16 flowers'
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.