Enjoy the speed, simplicity and durability of a Singer Sewing Machine! The Singer Quantum Stylist sewing machine series make beautiful results easier than ever.
Just like your most trusted sewing friend, this machine includes a built-in Sewer Assistance feature to ensure sewing success every step of the way.
With over 800 stitches, including block and script alphabets, it will transform your ideas into personalised creations. Everything you need is here - you can do it all with the Singer Quantum Stylist Sewing Machine!
Please see the Features tab for even more information on what this brilliant machine can do!
- Singer 9985 Quantum Stylist Touch Computerised Sewing Machine including:
- Singer Help Line details
- Foot Controller
- Power Line Cord
- Needle Pack
- 4 SINGER Class 15 bobbins (1 is in the machine)
- Seam Ripper
- Auxillary Spool Pin with Felt Washer
- Screw Driver
- Screwdriver for Needle Plate
- Thread Cap (in the machine when delivered)
- Small Thread Cap
- Seam Guide and Screw
- Overcasting Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Satin Foot
- Quilting Bar
- Open Toe Foot
- Cording Foot
- Straight Stitch/Patchwork Foot
- Darning Embroidery Foot
- Even-feed Foot
- Buttonhole Foot and Under Plate
- General Purpose Foot (on the machine when delivered)
- Soft-Sided Dust Cover
Singer 9985 Quantum Stylist Features:
- Includes manufacturer's 2 year guarantee for faults.
- Over 960 built-in stitches.
- 6 Block and script alphabets and numerals with memory function.
- 13 Fully automatic 1-step buttonholes.
- Colour touch screen.
- Adjustable stitch width and length.
- Up to 7mm stitch width.
- Stitch memory with editing.
- Pattern elongation and mirroring.
- Automatic needle threader.
- Automatic thread trimmer.
- Built-in sewer assistance with audible and visual messaging.
- Start/stop button and speed control.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure.
- Needle up/down.
- Auto back tack function.
- One touch reverse.
- 7 Segment motion feed system.
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.