This incredible bundle of patterns is a fantastic purchase for anyone with a passion for textiles crafting.
It includes all of the information you need to create a ‘Margo’ Jumpsuit, a ‘Sweetheart’ Dress and a ‘Rose’ Dress.
Each pattern comes with a fantastic instruction booklet, showing you step-by-step how to create the item, so you needn't worry about getting lost along the way.
The Margo jumpsuit design features a distinctive vintage chic style that’s highly fashionable, and the design can be customised to feature either a short or long cut, and created with a variety of different fabrics.
The ingenious ‘Sweetheart’ dress embodies the true meaning of elegance,retaining all of the style and grace of more complicated dresses, and truly engaging with the sophistication of vintage-era fashion. Design includes a choice of two necklines (sweetheart or square) and the dress is specifically designed to help enhance your waist, cleverly cut to hide a tummy and celebrate your curves, with a simple flared skirt and ¾ length sleeve frock.
Finally, the ‘Rose’ frock captures the iconic 1950s era style that so many people picture when they think vintage fashion. This dress has a ‘fit and flare’ style designed to enhance your curves, discreetly skimming over any sensitive areas and celebrating your best features, giving you a dress that not only looks great, but feels great to wear, too.
- 3x Pattern sets; each set includes a Pattern Guide, as well as a Pattern Instruction Booklet with photographed instructions. Comes with the following designs:
- Patterning includes dresses for range of different sizes with the Margo Jumpsuit ranging from 4-20 and the Sweetheart & Rose dresses ranging from 6-18, giving you a wide variety of different sized dresses for you to make
- Each pattern uses a unique multi-coloured line marking system to separate each size, no need to worry about exactly measuring the templates as you can quickly and easily cut out the colour that matches your size, making it even easier to create!
- Created by Caroline Smith, a renowned Sewist with many years of professional experience studying, working and teaching fashion design at all possible levels, from mass production to bespoke tailoring for celebrities
- Instruction booklets features photographic illustrations for each and every step of the creative process, helping you through making this wonderful design
- Designs have proven popular with crafters of all ages, from girls in their mid-teens looking for classic-style fashion to ladies in their 60s
- Please note that these patterns are designed for home use only; they are designed so that you and your close friends and family can wear stunningly beautiful bespoke clothing
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.