Looking to take your sewing skills to the next level, but don't know how? This fantastic 6-DVD Set teaches creative machine sewing techniques, and allows you to see them in action!
This complete set of DVDs includes instructions for sewing over 40 machine techniques!
Pauline begins by showing you some basics on the machine, like threads, needles, troubleshooting when things go wrong, and how to adjust and check your tension. As well as a wide range of techniques, she also shares the instructions for making her international award-winning Heirloom Quilt.
Samples are shown throughout to spark ideas for using the techniques on projects of your own... the only limit is your own imagination!
Perfect for all abilities who want to take their sewing machine skills to the next level.
- Each DVD has a menu enabling you to select the specific technique you want to watch
- This is a unique course of creative machine sewing techniques compiled and taught by Pauline Ineson, who has won many awards for her quilts in the UK and the USA
- The techniques are suitable for all levels of ability
- To get the most from this course, a machine with some decorative stitches is best
- Use the techniques to embellish projects of your own
- This course will enable you to build new skills and learn how to use your sewing machine to its fullest potential
1 x Pauline Ineson Creative Machine Sewing Techniques DVD Module 1
- Basics, Satin Stitching, Shadow Applique, Chain Stitching, Lace Shaping, Lace Insertion, Finished Edge Applique
1 x Pauline Ineson Creative Machine Sewing Techniques DVD - Module 2
- Sewing Lace Motifs, Sewing Two Curved Sides that Meet at a Point, Cutwork, Richelieu Bars, Candlewicking, Edge Stitched Crosshatching
1 x Pauline Ineson Creative Machine Sewing Techniques DVD - Module 3
- Wing Needle, Decorative stitching, Pulled Thread, Sewing a Decorative Strip to a Background, Circular Sewing, Overcasting Edges, Triple stitching
1 x Pauline Ineson Creative Machine Sewing Techniques DVD - Module 4
- Spanish Hemstitching/Faggoting, Mirror Imaging, Sewing over Cord, Corded Entredeux, Puffing, Twin Needle Pin-tucks, Sewing over Ribbon, Dimensional Tulips, Covering a Raw Edge Applique Square with Ribbon or Tape
1 x Pauline Ineson Creative Machine Sewing Techniques DVD - Module 5
- Wavy Windows, Corded Wavy Tucks, Picot Edge, Corded Scallops on an Edge, Machine Smocking, Machine Lace, Decorative Twin Needle
1 x Pauline Ineson Creative Machine Sewing Techniques DVD - Module 6
- Couching, Trapunto Three Ways, Joining the Heirloom Quilt, Machine Quilting, Free Motion Quilting, Piping, Borders and Binding
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.