In this multibuy you will receive a Lucet Full Kit, an Advanced Luceting DVD and a Miniature Knitting Norvik Lucet Kit for younger crafters to get involved too!
Lucet Full Kit:
Lucetting dates back to the Viking era and is used to make a looped cord which is strong, square and springy - it also makes the ideal kit for drawstrings on your homemade purses and bags!
In this kit you will receive a fantastically practical guide to lucetting, providing you with easy to follow hints and tips on how to perfect the Lucetting technique.
It comes with three pieces of Luceting equipment and two skeins of colourful thread.
Once you have mastered the basics of Lucetting, you can begin to incorporate other craft elements, such as beads, into your creations - the world is your oyster!
Advanced Luceting DVD: A Practical Guide:
This DVD means that you can work along with the presenter and pause at any time, all in the comfort of your own home.
runs through the fundamentals of lucetting, including fast grab, front to back, back to front, casting off, recovery the bobbin, splicing, loop ends, frogging and beading the advanced stitch, the bavarian twist and much more.
Minature Knitting Norvik Lucet:
This pack is designed specifically for smaller hands, making it perfect for children to begin their knitting experience.
The wooden lucet is specially carved to look like a friendly Viking warrior, coming complete with beautiful Viking patterns to suit children.
This is a great multipack buy, giving you everything you need to become a skilled luceteer!
- The name 'Norvik' originates from Norse Viker, which shows the Viking origins of this historical craft piece
- This knitting Norvik is made 50% thinner for smaller hands, yet it can still be used by adults
- The Norvik is made from gorgeous rubbertree wood, a sustainable resource
- Great for trying out a new hobby to create beautiful designs
- Easy to follow instructions
- You can make gifts to give to friends or family
- DVD running time: 50 minutes
1 x Advanced Luceting DVD: A Practical Guide:
- The Bobbin
- Loop Ends
- Frogging and Beading
- The Advanced Stitch
- Bavarian Twist
1 x Lucet Full Kit:
- 1 x The Ziggy-Stitch Technique Book
- 1 x Lucet Beginners Workshop Instruction Sheet
- 2 x 100% Cotton Skein Colours (may vary)
- 3 x Assorted Lucetting Tools
1 x Minature Knitting Norvik Lucet Kit:
- 1 x Children's Lucet made from Rubbertree Wood
- 1 x Skeine Cotton Thread (colours may vary)
- 1 x Fully Comprehensive A3 Instruction Leaflet
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.