In a gorgeous geometric theme, these Circle Deep Dish Dies from Tattered Lace's Linen and Lace range are sure to enliven a range of projects and designs. Stay at the very nexus of craft supplies - these innovative Linen and Lace dies have been designed to offer you the gear to create detailed, precise cuts in a variety of crafting materials!
Deep Dish fabric dies feature a multi-layer utility design - up to six layers are achievable with these dies. They come in a range of sizes to ensure a dynamic, textured finish to your work, even allowing you to make your own ribbons time and time again.
Working perfectly with other Deep Dish dies in the range, and with Tattered Lace's new fat quarters for your linen projects, these innovative dies can cut through linen, foam, cork, card, leather and many more materials to suit all of your crafting needs!
- Much deeper than papercraft dies and thin for easy storage.
- Multi-layered nesting dies offer excellent economy.
- Etched plates are safe to use, even for children, and never wear out.
- No razor edge. Clean cuts, few thread 'whiskers.'
- Compatible with most machines, although better with the Crossover due to adjustable height of the rollers.
- Unleaded aerospace, non-stick coating.
- Great for other media like clay, thin leather, thin cookies, felt, spongy foam, thicker corkboard and thin cardboard.
- 1 x Set of 8 Circle Deep Dish Dies (8 dies - approx. sizes):
- Circle 1 = 2.5cm in diameter
- Circle 2 = 3.8cm in diameter
- Circle 3 = 5.1cm in diameter
- Circle 4 = 6.4cm in diameter
- Circle 5 = 7.6cm in diameter
- Circle 6 = 8.9cm in diameter
- Circle 7 = 10.2cm in diameter
- Circle 8 = 11.4cm in diameter
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.