Inspired by Kantha, a hand stitching technique that originated in India, used to join several layers of sari silk together to make bedding. This Kantha Stocking Kit uses the same techniques used hundreds of years ago!
This kit includes all the materials and information you'll need to make a wonderful festive Stocking featuring a holly and bird design.
You will get a selection of pre-cut and measured thread , cotton muslin, Makower spectrum white fabric, a size 7 embroidery needle, as well as full patterns and instructions featuring stitch instructions.
This portable kit will allow you to transport items around so you can craft on the go ready for the festive season!
- Kantha Stocking Kit
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A3 full size pattern for each kit
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- 2 x pieces of cotton muslin in each kit, which is 30cm x 40cm, fabric originating in South Korea
- 2 x piece Makower spectrum white which is 30cm X 40cm
- Aurifil perle 12 threads (measured into 50cm lengths)
- Green threads 16 x strands
- Red threads 28 x strands
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.