Inspired by Kantha, a hand stitching technique that originated in India, used to join several layers of sari silk together to make bedding. This Kantha Christmas Stocking Kit With Alphabet Pattern uses the same techniques used hundreds of years ago!
This kit includes a full size pattern and includes all the fabric and threads needed to complete the Christmas stocking, holly and bird design.
You will get a selection of pre-cut and measured thread, 100%cotton, muslin, Makower spectrum white fabric, a size 7 embroidery needle, as well as full patterns and instructions featuring stitch instructions.
The design features traditional Christmas colours with a cute bird and holly design, fabric is included to make the front stitched design into a fully functional stocking.
This portable kit will allow you to transport items around so you can craft on the go ready for the festive season!
Kantha Stocking Kit
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A3 full size pattern for each kit
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- 2 x pieces of cotton muslin in each kit, which is 30cm x 40cm, fabric originating in South Korea
- 2 x piece Makower spectrum white which is 30cm X 40cm, fabric originating in South Korea
- Aurifil perle 12 threads:
- Green threads 16x strands
- Red threads 28x strands.
- All threads measured into 50cm lengths
- 1 x Alphabet/Numbers Pattern
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.