- Sew-In Interfacing: ideal for dressmaking, pattern tracing, etc.
- Give your fabric extra stability and shape
- Sewing is a brilliant skill that you can use every day
- Create accessories and tailor them to your needs!
- Interfacing measures a metre square: compact and lightweight
Discover a new skill! Why not create accessories and clothes for yourself, your friends and family?
Great value: this Sew-In Interfacing is ideal for dressmaking, pattern tracing and drafting.
For more than 40 years, Groves & Banks have been supplying sewing accessories and needlecrafts, providing the trade with exceptional products and service, renowned throughout the sector.
- 1 x Pack of (1 metre x 1 metre) Hemline Sew-In Interfacing
Notes on use:
Cut the interfacing slightly smaller than your pattern piece, then tack or pin the fabric pieces and construct your garment as normal.
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.