Using the Carefree font, this fantastic die cuts one of each of the 26 letters in the English alphabet. A perfect use for scraps or stash fabric, you'll find yourself embellishing anything that won't run away!
Make a quick applique by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabric then cut with this die. You'll love how perfectly each letter is cut!
- Get accurate cuts every time with no slipping rulers or mistakes
- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Make unique quilts, cushions and much more
- Align fabric to the edge of shape, not edge of die board
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.