This fantastic 44-page book is A5 in size, and features five full-size projects to make, and three mini projects.
Also included is an 8.5" square of chalkboard fabric, ready for stitching the Autumn Leaves project.
It is Angela Daymond's second book about this relaxing and popular stitching technique, and provides a history of Kantha work and instructions for stitching before you start the projects.
- Floral key holder with Echinacea flowers
- Time for tea table runner
- Autumn leaves chalk board
- Feather cushion
- Peacock picture
- Three mini lotus flower designs
- One A5 book, 21cm x 15cm comprising of 44 pages
- Full size patterns for each project and instructions for completing each project
- An errata slip of paper in the front of the book refers to a numerical error on page 24
- A square of black chalkboard fabric measuring 8.5" is included in this bundle
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.