The Eazy Peazy Patchwork DVD is a workshop on a disk, featuring the fantastic Jennie Rayment!
On the disc, you'll find a step-by-step guide to six 12” square traditional patchwork designs including the Amish Friendship Star, Log Cabin and Eight Pointed Star.
- Learn to cut, sew and press squares and triangles with confidence and skill
- Combine the designs for a small sampler quilt
- Absolutely excellent for all beginners – have your own personal trainer on your screen!
- Running time is 2 hours 15 minutes
Fabric Requirements – Sampler Quilt Top (nearest 0.25m):
- One 50 x 115cm (Green, Yellow and White)
- One 50 x 57cm Tan
- One 75 x 115cm Red
Fabric Requirements – One or Two Blocks:
- 4/5 Fat Quarters (18 x 22”/50 x 57cm)
- Or Thin Quarters (9 x 44”/25 x 115cm)
- 45m Rotary Cutter and Cutting Mat
- EZ Ruler, square & Easy Angle acrylic templates
- 1 x Eazy Peazy Patchwork DVD
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.