About the Daylight Company:
- Founded in 1988 in Portobello Road, London
Initially used blue tungsten bulbs only, then these bulbs were fitted into sourced magnifying and other lamps
1990: First Daylight Lamp designed and manufactured
- Until 1992 supplied purely Art sector
- 1992: expanded into the Craft sector
- 1995: first exports to France
- 1996: moved to current address in Scrubs Lane, London
1996: expanded into Low Vision sector
1998: employed their design engineer who is still with the company
- 1998: began to introduce CFL bulbs into the range
- 2000: opened USA operation and also expanded into Health and Beauty sector
- 2000: Expanded into Industrial sector
- 2001: opened their China office and moved manufacturing there
- 2001: also established Australian operation
- 2008: began to introduce LED accessories
- 2010: designed and manufactured first LED Lamp (FOLDI)
If you've been enduring poor lighting that makes it difficult to read, or need some extra help to see the fine details of your crafting or hobby projects,
this 2-in-1 Magnifier Lamp from the Daylight Company is the one for you!
This must-have Magnifier Lamp boasts the following features for your crafting comfort:
- 9cm diameter lens (1.75X) with 3X inset lens.
- 12W daylight tube.
- Flexibility to direct light where it's most needed.
- Fully flexible head in 3 directions.
- Supplied with tube and lens cover.
- No glare or reflection as it's an integral part of the head.
- Flexible arm and head enable light to be aimed where needed.
- Height: 35cm (14 inches).
- Weight: 2kg (4½ lbs).
- 1 x Daylight Company Magnifier Lamp
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.