Crossover Machine Features:
- Crossover sides fold up to take up less table/storage space, also making it portable.
- Adjusts to any embossing folder or plate, allowing crafters to adjust embossing to light or heavy effects.
- Features innovative pressure adjustment, negating the need to use shims and multiple layers of plastic to get good results.
- Adjusts to multi-layer die-cutting of fabrics, felt, chipboard, thin leather and paper cuts.
- Allows thicker materials to be die-cut with proper dies.
- Attractive, modern appearance.
- Fold up covers are used for handles.
- New upgraded gear box for long term use.
- Simple adjustment with your fingertip and viewable settings on the face.
- Cast metal handle that doesn't wear out.
- Geared so that the crafter actually feels the cutting activity - this is important as the handle resists cutting if the setting on the machine is too tight.
Working with the majority of dies manufactured in both the paper and fabric industries, the Crossover Machine is perfect for use with Tattered Lace Linen and Lace dies to create multiple precision-cut layers in paper, card, fabric and more!
The Crossover has a metal frame and components, coming with five metal gears. It easily adjusts to the strength of the crafter, so you could begin with light cuts and progress to heavier cuts. The unique patented adjustable roller system accepts thin etched dies as well as thicker plastic backed, old style steel rule dies.
The narrower extended platform accessory allows complicated dies to be passed through at different angles for excellent cutting capability. Including an alternative plate to allow for different styled cuts, this tool has solid rollers for better strength in cutting, coming with rubber stops on covers and the bottom to discourage slipping while cutting.
The Quilting Buttons, Heart Buttons and Shaped Buttons Deep Dish Dies are specially designed for sewing and quilting projects, cutting through linen, foam, cork, card, leather and many more materials. Use your cuts as the perfect finishing touches to cushions, decorations and quilts!
Please see the 'Features' tab for even more information on this exceptional machine!
- 1 x Crossover Machine - Includes:
- 3 x Adaptor Plate Accessories
- 1 x Set of 4 Quilting Buttons Dies:
- Die 1: approx. 2cm x 2cm
- Die 2: approx. 1.4cm x 1.4cm
- Die 3: approx. 1.2cm x 1.2cm
- Die 4: approx. 0.9cm x 0.9cm
- 1 x Set of 4 Heart Buttons Dies:
- Die 1: approx. 2.2cm x 1.8cm
- Die 2: approx. 1.6cm x 1.7cm
- Die 3: approx. 1.5cm x 1.2cm
- Die 4: approx. 1cm x 1.1cm
- 1 x Set of 4 Shaped Buttons Dies:
- Square Die: approx. 1.4cm x 1.4cm
- Flower Die: approx. 1.3cm x 1.4cm
- Butterfly Die: approx. 1.7cm x 1.4cm
- Star Die: approx. 1.7cm x 1.6cm
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.