Looking to take your sewing skills to the next level, but don't know how? This is the fifth DVD in a set of six teaching creative machine sewing techniques, and allows you to see new techniques in action!
This module takes you through all the techniques and steps required to make the Corded Wavy Tucks squares, the Smocking squares and the Lace and Twin Needle squares from Pauline’s award-winning Heirloom Quilt.
- The Corded Wavy Tucks technique utilises a small straw to guide the cord, so no expensive attachments are needed
- Corded Scallops on an Edge and Picot Edge are additional techniques included that are not on Pauline’s quilt or in her book
- Learn how to transform a square of fabric into a stunning block with three dimensional features using just straight stitch and zig zag
- You will learn how to make your own piece of lace using the decorative stitches on your machine
- Instructions are given for how to sew decorative stitches with a twin needle and how to adjust your stitch width for different sizes of twin needles
- Learn how to sew machine smocking which is so much quicker than handsewing!
Samples are shown throughout to spark ideas for using the techniques on projects of your own... the only limit is your own imagination!
Perfect for all abilities who want to take their sewing machine skills to the next level.
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.