Brother are experts at building reliable machines that are as suited to beginners as they are experienced needle-workers.
That is no more evident that in the RH137, a lightweight, metal chassis sewing machine that is as comfortable assisting with repairs and alterations as it is dressmaking.
The extremely user friendly dial mechanism makes selecting the 36 inbuilt stitches a breeze, whilst the automatic 1-step buttonholer and lock stitch guarantees professional level precision every single time!
There's even a quick and convenient top-loading bobbin mechanism (with quick-start thread cutter) to make bobbin changing effortless.
Oh, and the best bit? It can do all this without making your living room sound like an aircraft hangar!
- 37 in-built stitches (including straight, zig zag, blind hem, darning/mending, shell tuck, scallop, double action, bridging, overlock and stretch stitches).
- One-step button hole.
- Drop in bobbin.
- Quick set bobbin.
- Stitch length control.
- H37cm, W44.4cm and D 19.4 cm
- 1 x Brother RH137 Sewing Machine
- Foot A Button Hole (long)
- Foot J Zig Zag (without black button)
- Foot I Clipper (clear plastic)
- Darning Plate (White 1, 2, 3, 4, H)
- Foot "M" Button Sewing (clear plastic with blue prongs)
- Bobbin (4)
- 3 x Needle Sets (blue)
- Twin Needle (green off centre)
- Extra Spool Pin
- Small Oval Screwdriver (thin)
- Operation Manual
- Foot Control
- ACC Bag
- Quick Ref. Guide
- Warranty Card
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.