The name 'Blockwallah' originates from combining the words 'Block' (referring to stamps) and 'Wallah', or 'seller' in Hindi. All work for the brand is ethically sourced, helping to support rural communities and impoverished women across India.
Designed to fit comfortably in your hand, with smooth polished edging for a professional finish, this stamp's versatility means that it'll work with almost any material, using either inks or paints to print on fabrics and paper.
This fantastic stamp set includes 10 wonderful handcrafted block stamps each boasting a unique design, suitable for using for an array of creative projects!
All Blockwallah stamps are made from high-quality, locally sourced and sustainable Indian Rosewood, created using traditional techniques dating back over a thousand years. As they're hand-crafted, this means that no two prints are identical - each project will be special and unique!
Blockwallah Set of 10 Stamps
- 1 x Cherry Tree Stamp approx. 6cm x 6.8cm
- 1 x Exotic Flower Stamp approx. 3.7cm x 5.2cm
- 1 x Floral Paisley Stamp approx. 6cm x 3.8cm
- 1 x Mystic Snowflake Stamp approx. 6cm x 7cm
- 1 x Patterned Owl Stamp approx. 6cm x 4.2cm
- 1 x Curious Cat Stamp approx. 6cm x 5cm
- 1 x Wispy Butterfly Stamp approx. 6.1cm x 9.3cm
- 1 x Floral Heart Stamp approx. 6.2cm x 6cm
- 1 x Busy Hummingbird Stamp approx. 7cm x 5cm
- 1 x Tapa Pattern Stamp approx. 5cm x 5.5cm
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.