Luceting dates back to the Viking era and is used to make a looped cord which is strong, square and springy. It also makes the ideal kit for drawstrings on your home made purses and bags!
The DVD runs through the fundamentals which include fast grab, front to back, back to front, casting off, recovery the bobbin, splicing, loop ends, frogging and beading the advanced stitch, bavarian twist and more.
Great for trying out a new hobby to create beautiful designs.
- In this pack you will receive a fantastically practical guide to advanced lucetting, taking your craft to a whole new level
- The DVD means that you can work along with the presenter and pause at any time
- Ideal to make drawstrings for purses and bags
- 1 x Advanced Luceting DVD: A Practical Guide - covers the following:
- The Bobbin
- Loop Ends
- Frogging and beading
- The Advanced Stitch
- Bavarian Twist
- Running Time - 50 minutes
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.