Add this traditional shape to your die collection and you will be able to create beautiful wedding themed projects quickly and accurately. The Double Wedding Ring is somewhat of a tradition for quilters to make and give to the bride and groom on their special day!
All of the shapes you need to cut the classic Double Wedding Ring quilt can be found on the GO! Big Double Wedding Ring-12 1/2" Finished die.
You can piece this beautiful block together in no time with the helpful notches for easy alignment included on the pieces.
- Get accurate cuts every time - no slipping rulers or mistakes
- Cut so much more in less time - cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Safe to use - no blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math - geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less - No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique - apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Accuquilt GO! Big Double Wedding Ring
- Cut Size Center Shape A 10 1/4"W x 10 1/4"H (25.9 cm x 25.9 cm), Corner Square B 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm), Football Shape C 2 3/8"W x 7 1/4"H (6.1 cm x 18.4 cm), Middle Arc Shape D 2 1/4"W x 2 1/2"H (5.7 cm x 6.3 cm), End Arc Shape E 2 1/4"W x 2 1/2"H
- Finished Size - Creates 12 1/2" Finished Block (43.2 cm). Includes seam allowance and notches for easy piecing
- Die Board Size - 14 in. x 16 in. (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm)
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied, your item* may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. *Please note: Exceptions apply. Please click here for more information.