Heart Stencil Card
Take your basic cardstock and a pretty stencil, then add a sprinkling of sparkle and a lot of imagination – and hey presto, you have a show-stopping creation!
You will need:
1. Stencil through the heart stencil onto the stencil background card using the stencil brush and the Bluebell Stencil paint.
2. Once dry, apply a little of the Diamond Sparkle Medium with the stencil brush over the top of the blue stencilled heart.
3. Once dry, sparingly apply random dabs of the Golden Chestnut Medium to the stencilled heart.
4. Once dry, mount the stencilled heart background card onto a mat of white card, then mount onto another layer/mat of navy card to complete the topper.
5. Cut a piece of white card 7 and ¾ inches square and pierce all around the edge using the piercing tool and piercing ruler.
6. To create the background card mix some of the Bluebell stencil paint with a little of the Golden Chestnut Sparkle Medium and use to stencil the heart randomly onto a piece of white card trimmed down to approx 7 x 7.
7. Once dry, mount this card onto a mat of navy card and then mount this on to the white pierced background card.
8. Mount the background layer onto the 8 x 8 card blank using 3D foam to give some dimension. Mount the completed topper, centrally onto the background layer with 3d foam to complete the card.