Welcome to the Brother CM600DX Scan'N'Cut, winner of the CHA 2014 Hot Product Award - the machine that will change your crafting forever!
A European Premiere, and Exclusive to Create and Craft, the Scan'N'Cut is the first home and hobby cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand-drawn sketches and turn them into unique cutting designs - without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges!
The machine contains 600 built-in designs, including 500 resizeable shapes, 100 quilt and appliqué patterns, and five fonts.
Choose from basic shapes, intricate designs, borders, quilt patterns, fonts and more - simply select a design, and then cut it on your choice of materials!
In the pattern mode you can quickly create precision paper and fabric cut-outs - select a pattern, edit it to create your own design, and then load craft paper or fabric to be cut.
In the scan mode, the 300 dots per inch scanner will scan an illustration, photo, or your own drawing to create personalised cut designs. It has a scanning width of up to 11.7 inches, and the design can then be cut out or saved as data to use later.
You can easily cut precise fabric shapes, and by pairing the erasable draw function with cutting, you can also draw your seam allowance and get precise sewing guidelines.
With the Scan'N'Cut, you can change your cut file, whether it's from a previous scanned image or a built-in design, then recreate the design into a drawing in virtually seconds!
- Visit our Brother ScanNCut page to see this fabulous machine in action and learn more
- The cutting area has a width of 11.7 inches, and can accommodate a cutting mat of up to 12 x 24 inches
- Scan virtually any 2D design to create endless cuts, and to save to the machine's memory
- The kit also contains detailed instructions for use on the CD ROM provided, along with a pattern list, a basic quilt making guide and an accessories list
- The machine comes with a range of accessories including a cutting mat and fabric support sheets, as well as blade holders and much more!
- 1 x Brother CM600DX – Scan'N'Cut
- 1 x Low-Tack Adhesive Mat (12 x 12 inch)
- 1 x Standard Cut Blade Holder
1 x Standard Cut Blade
- 1 x Standard Mat (12 x 12 inch)
- 1 x Deep Cut Blade Holder
1 x Deep Cut Blade
- 1 x Iron-On Fabric Applique Contact Sheet
- 1 x High-Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheet
- 1 x Spatula
- 1 x Touch Pen
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Instructional CD ROM
This product comes with a two year supplier warranty.
Please note that the sale of this item is restricted to persons aged 18 years and over.
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere.Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.