Ideal Shopping Direct Limited
Singer/Patrick Grant Prize Draw
27th April – 31st July 2016
Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition is open to any purchaser of a new Singer sewing machine from an authorised UK supplier between 27th April – 31st July 2016 who is over the age of 18 and based in the UK. (to verify whether a supplier is authorised, please see the Singer website www.singerco.co.uk
2. Employees of Bogod Group Ltd, Singer Sewing Company or SVP Corporation, Create and Craft or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries cannot enter.
3. The competition is “free to enter” in that no additional payment is required to enter other than the normal and usual cost of the eligible sewing machine from your chosen supplier. However participants are expected to pay their own cost of connecting to the website and in the event of them winning, their own travel costs to and from the location of the sewing session.
4. Entry can only be made through the form on the Singer website (www.singerco.co.uk
) and will be confirmed
by email. Only one entry per machine purchased is allowed. If multiple entries are found to have been made, with or without the purchaser’s knowledge, all associated entries will be disqualified. Bogod & Company Ltd are not
responsible for any missed entries due to computer or other failure.
5. The Singer sewing sessions will be held on 15th and 29th
September 2016. Winners will be randomly drawn
from all entries on 3rd August 2016 when the competition will close and no further entries accepted.
6. Winners will be notified by email within 1 day of the draw. They must claim the prize within 7 days of the draw
by return email and provide proof of purchase of their Singer sewing machine.
7. Usually a copy of the original receipt will be sufficient as proof of purchase however Bogod & Company Ltd
reserves the right to require further evidence if deemed necessary. If a claim has not been received by the expiry of 7 days or satisfactory proof of purchase has not been provided, for whatever reason, the prize will be forfeit and
another entry will be drawn.
8. If you are a winner you are responsible for travel to and from the location for the sewing session including all costs. The location for the session is 5th Floor, 91 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7EX although Bogod & Company Ltd reserves the right to change this location in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. Bogod & Company reserves the right to change the session dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances such
as ill health etc.
10. By claiming the prize winners agree to allow their names and still or video images of them made during the sewing session to be used in publicity or social media by Bogod & Company Ltd, distributor of Singer sewing machines in the UK or the Singer Corporation. We will not provide these images to any third party.
11. If for any reason Bogod & Company Ltd has to cancel a session then winners will receive an alternative
cash prize of £100 in lieu of the session and Bogod & Company will have no further liability to the winner. Specifically Bogod & Company will not be liable for any costs related to the cancelled session, incurred for whatever
reason, by the winner.
12. No correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.
13. Details of winners can be obtained from Bogod & Company by emailing [email protected]
after the draws have taken place.