- A variety of widths - so you have all sizes to hand whenever required
- Use with the Bias Maker machine (180865)
- Great value
14 day money-back guarantee
The Bias Maker machine is the perfect tool to make your own bias tape quickly and safely. It folds and presses fabric strips to make bias and quilt binding tapes.
This set of three tips are designed to use with the machine, also available to purchase.
There's a narrow binding width which is perfect for smaller projects, a wider quilting tip that enables you to bind your quilting projects using 2.5" strips and a 3/4" single fold attachment for a multitude of uses.
- Instructions are on reverse that indicates how to use the tips.
- Utilise excess fabric and make only as much as you need.
- Customise your bias tape ensuring absolute matches to finish garments and crafting projects.
- Suitable for cotton, silk, lightweight wool, lightweight fabrics and more.
- 1 x 3/8" (9.525mm) Single Fold Bias Tape Machine Tip
- 1 x 3/4" (19.05mm) Single Fold Bias Tape Machine Tip
- 1 x 1 1/4" (32mm) Quilt Binding Bias Tape Machine Tip
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.