Create and Craft is committed to selling quality products which we hope you will love. However, we understand that there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you have bought. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for refund provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please follow our simple Returns Procedure as detailed below. If you require assistance you may contact our Customer Services Department. We also recommend that you keep your Despatch Note (Order Acknowledgement), or note the order number (which can be found on your Despatch Note) as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
Distance Selling Regulations
Damaged or Faulty
Products Over £100
Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you also have a statutory right to cancel your order and obtain a refund for any item purchased on this website (apart from the exceptions listed below) whether ordered by telephone or internet. To cancel, you can email us or write to us (see Contact Us for details) up to 7 working days (so not including Saturday, Sunday or public holidays) starting the day after delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number.
If you have an order query, please email Customer Services or Contact Us.
: If you wish to exchange the product for a different variant (size, colour, etc) please return the product to us and enclose the Returns Slip found on the Despatch Note shipped with the product, indicating the required size/colour/etc. The replacement will be sent free of charge.
Damaged/Faulty: If the product is damaged/faulty or the wrong item and you require a replacement, please Contact Us to arrange collection. Please enclose the supplied Returns Slip giving details of the damage/fault. The product will be repaired or replaced and sent back to you free of charge. If no replacement stock is available, a refund will be issued.Replacement
: If you want an immediate replacement, please Contact Us
to process a new order. You will be charged for your new order and then refunded on receipt of your original item.
Products over £100: Contact Us to arrange the most suitable returns procedure.
Postage: Customers are responsible for paying return postage (unless otherwise stated). We recommend using Recorded Delivery for low value items, and Special Delivery for items over £39 and for all jewellery.
Collect+ enables you to return a range of products by using parcel drop points at more than 4,500 local stores across the UK. To make returning easier for you, many of these shops have extended opening hours and many are open 7 days a week.
How to Return Using Collect+
1. Complete your returns advice note and include in your parcel.
2. Peel off the Collect+ returns label and stick it on to your parcel.
3. Take your parcel to any of the stores offering the Collect+ service. You can find your nearest store at http://www.collectplus.co.uk/
4. You will receive a proof of postage and a code so you can track your return online at www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new
5. Your refund will be processed on receipt of your returned parcel at Create and Craft.
- Parcels must be no larger than 50cm x 30cm x 30cm.
- Parcels should weigh no more than 10kgs.
- Parcels must have the appropriate Collect+ label attached.
- You have 14 days from receipt or your parcel to return your items using your Collect+ label (this will expire after 14 days).
back to top
- Parcels that do not meet the above conditions will be rejected at the Collect+ point.
- If your product is damaged or faulty or you have been sent the wrong item, please Contact Us.