Popular Sheena Douglass can provide you with all the inspiration you need when it comes to crafting, and her sets of stamps create really amazing results. Why not purchase this starter kit, at this fantastic price?
This is a choice of three sets of die-cut mount board shapes (to use alongside Sheena's 'Paint Fusion' range, sold separately).
Sheena Douglass is an established crafter who can create amazing results when using rubber stamps and inkpads to create beautiful greetings cards. These die-cut mount board shapes are designed to help create beautiful decorative panels.
- Wide range of uses
- Create a focal point on your cards
- Or decorative pictures to display in the home
- Use your inks to stamp the floral outline, then work on them with your paints etc. to create a fantastic finish
- Shapes work together or individually, proportionally sized
- Precision die-cut
- Value for money
- For card-making, scrapbooking and more
Rectangles and Squares - 9 shapes, 2 of each 3 sizes -
- Rectangles - 7.5 x 9.5 cm, 8.5 x 10.5 cm, 9.5 x 11.5 cm
- Squares 9.5 cm, 11.5 cm, 10.5 cm
- Circles and Ovals - 9 shapes, 2 of each 3 sizes -
- Circles - 9.5 cm diameter, 10.5 cm, 11.5 cm
- Ovals 9.5 cm tall, 10.75 cm, 12 cm
- Hearts and Tags - 9 shapes, 2 of each 3 sizes -
- Heart - 8.5 cm at widest point, 10.5 cm, 12 cm
- Tags - 16 x 7 cm, 15 x 6 cm, 14 x 5 cm