Luceting dates back to the Viking era and is used to make a looped cord which is strong, square and springy. It also makes the ideal kit for drawstrings on your home made purses and bags!
In this pack you will receive all you need to get started.
A comprehensive guide and a colour instruction sheet will provide you with easy to follow hints and tips on how to perfect the Luceting technique.
Once you have learnt how to do it, the world is you oyster as you start to incorporate other craft elements such as beads.
Included in the pack are 4 pieces of Luceting equipment and 2 skeins of colourful thread.
- Easy to follow instructions
- You can make gifts to give to friends or family
- Great for trying out a new hobby to create beautiful designs
- 1 x The Ziggy Stitch Technique Book
- 1 x Lucet Beginners Workshop Instruction Sheet
- 1 x 100% Cotton Skein of 27-Pink Thread
- 1 x 100% Cotton Skein of 330-Orange Thread
- 3 x Assorted Luceting Tools
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.