- Create endless symmetrical designs - for cards, papercrafting, home décor and more!
- This kit is designed especially to maximise the design potential of Stamping Gear with a great collection of tools and stamps
- The Stamping Gear tools let you easily create stunning pattern effects on paper, fabric, glass and more
- Stamping Gear is engineered to work specifically with Inkadinkado cling stamps
Take your stamping to a new level and create beautiful, symmetrical patterns with Inkadinkado's Stamping Gear.
So easy to use, simply mount a stamp onto the clear paddle, then stamp around your choice of the circle, oval cogs and wheels!
Wonderfully creative for on-the-page applications such as cards, scrapbook pages, wrapping paper, etc., as well as home décor and fashion items
We recommend that you experiment with the Stamping Gear and the stamps you intend to use on blank newsprint or scrap paper to determine the position of the stamp on the paddle and the desired spacing of the images. Just play and have fun!
- 1 x Inkadinkado Round Stamping Gear Deluxe Set
- Circle wheel
- Oval wheel
- Circle cog
- Oval cog
- Clear paddle for mounting your stamps
- Four 4" x 4" sheets of cling stamps, 18 stamps total
Tips and Techniques
- Closed Basic: Use every slot for a tight design.
- Open Basic: Use every other slot (or every 3rd, 4th, etc) for a more open design
- Ombre: Ink your stamp with two colours to create a blended effect.
- Shadow: Stamp in the first slot, then without re-inking, stamp in the second slot to create a shadow.
- Multicolour: Stamp every other slot with one colour, then go back and fill in the missed slots with a second colour.
- Double Stamps: Use two smaller cling stamps on the paddle block at the same time to create unique designs.
- Layered: Create a semi-circle by working outward from a centre point
- Alternate images: Try using two different images working in every other slot. Use different colours for each for a grander impression!
- Stamping: Ensure the paddle block tip is completely in the slot of the cog or wheel before pressing down to stamp
- Stamping: Keep your hand position comfortable by rotating the paper rather than your stamping hand as you progress.
- Clean Up: Use soap and warm water to clean the wheels, cogs, and paddle.
Please note: Other brands or types of stamps, such as clear stamps, may not work properly because of differences in stamp thickness.
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.