- Limited edition packs - so you will have something unique
- Your cushion will take between 20 and 60 minutes to make as it is slow knitting, which produces fast cloth
- Make great gifts for friends and family
- Hand made tools are made from either soft or hard wood and are finished in 3 coats of a fantastic natural hardwax oil finish
14 day money-back guarantee
If you enjoy knitting, why not take it to the next level with these giant needles!
Extreme Knitting is a stimulating and accelerated method of hand knitting using 3-200 strands of fibre simultaneously.
This kit by Rachel John gives you everything you need to make a 30cm x 30cm cushion in a choice of five colours.
Just think, you could knit up a cushion in less than an hour!
- 1 x Pair of 19mm x 400mm Pine Wood Knitting Needles with natural rubber end cap
- 1 x 30x30cm square feather cushion pad
- Mixed yarn (5 colours available)
Rachel John invented the process of mixing multiple strands of yarn with large wooden tools 10 years ago - and has been pushing the boundaries ever since to discover where this new way of crafting takes you.
She uses between 3 and 150 strands to create fabulous carpets, throws, cushion covers and much more. All of which are made in one piece in a matter hours and days, rather than weeks, months or years!
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.