- For lovers of quilts, patterns and quilt history
- Lovingly recreates 225 patterns from the Jane A. Blakely 'Stickel Quilt'
- Patterns for a dozen quilts from the 1990s - 160 pages
- Set of two quilting templates for the Dear Jane pattern
- Includes a triangle and a square
- Cut 45 degree triangles in 2 sizes
- Size guidelines and margins printed on each template
The 'Dear Jane' quilting bundle includes the Dear Jane book, plus two EZ quilting templates!
For lovers of quilts, patterns and quilting history: in 'Dear Jane' a 20th-Century quilting teacher meets a 19th-Century quilt-maker!
In this lovely book, Brenda Manges Papadakis has lovingly recreated 225 patterns from the Jane A. Blakely 'Stickel Quilt', as well as guidelines and colour images of the finished pieces.
Accompanying the patterns are a remarkable series of letters from Brenda to Jane, drawing us into the historical context of Jane's achievements and connecting her to our quilting lives today.
Among the patterns and letters you will find a dozen quilts from the 1990s, all inspired by Jane's supreme example of quiltmaking artistry in 1863.
This fabulous set of two quilting templates has been designed to help you create the 'Dear Jane' pattern, and includes a triangle and square: these come at a bargain price for equipment that should last you years!
- 1 x Dear Jane Book by Brenda Manges Papadakis
- 1 x EZ Quilting Dear Jane Acrylic Template Set
- 1 x Triangle template
- 1 x Square template
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.