Do you want to make snugly scarves, cosy cot covers and gorgeous granny squares? Then it’s time to get hooked on crochet!
Crochet for the Absolute Beginner is the ideal novice’s guide; close-up colourful photography and no-nonsense advice leads beginners through the basic stitches and onto exciting projects from scarves and bags to lacework.
The projects gradually increase in difficulty, to challenge and inspire you as you progress through the book.
- With inspiring projects and helpful hints and tips, this book contains clear step-by-step guidance
- 144 pages with 400 illustrations
- Wire-bound format sits open while in use, for easy reference
- This book shows what you need to start crochet, explains hooks, and helps you to choose yarn and thread
- The conversion chart helps you to choose the right sized hook for your project
- Filled with clear photography, instructions and inspiring projects
- The exciting projects gradually build up your skills showing you how to create textures, patterns and lacework, as well as shapes and motifs
- Abbreviations and common symbols are all explained
- Crochet for the Absolute Beginner Book
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.