Collect+ enables you to return a range of products by using parcel drop points at more than 4,500 local stores across the UK. To make returning easier for you, many of these shops have extended opening hours and many are open 7 days a week.You will be offered the Collect+ service if one or more of the products you have ordered can be returned by the Collect+ service.
How to Return Using Collect+
1. Complete your returns advice note and include in your parcel.
2. Peel off the Collect+ returns label and stick it on to your parcel.
3. Take your parcel to any of the stores offering the Collect+ service. You can find your nearest store at http://www.collectplus.co.uk/
4. You will receive a proof of postage and a code so you can track your return online at www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new
5. Your refund/replacement will be processed on receipt of your returned parcel at Ideal World.
- Parcels must be no larger than 50cm x 30cm x 30cm.
- Parcels should weigh no more than 10kgs.
- Parcels must have the appropriate Collect+ label attached.
- Collect+ returns labels should only be used on the order they are provided with.
- You have 14 days from receipt or your parcel to return your items using your Collect+ label (this will expire after 14 days).
- The Collect+ label must not be used after the date stamped on it.
- Parcels that do not meet the above conditions will be rejected at the Collect+ point.
- If your product is damaged or faulty or you have been sent the wrong item, please call Customer Services on 08717 123456.